I didn't know where to put this so I thought here might work. If it's in the wrong forum can someone move it please? Anyway, a lot of rock/metal bands have some acoustic songs, GNR, Van Halen, Opeth, Dream Theater, etc. but I've never heard an acoustic Iron Maiden song. Do they have any?
im not sure. dont think so.

i think the closest thing theyve done was the clairvoyant... but im no Iron Maiden pro.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
i dont think so.

coincidentally thats the same way i feel about anyone putting an iron maiden thread in the classical forum.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Maybe Hallowed be thy Name... that was sorta acoustic... for Iron Maiden...
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
The Clairvoyant is nothing close to being an acoustic song :P...try Journeyman from Dance of Death
WOW im offended, clearly you arent a maiden fan like at all.... have you even heard of dance of death and brave new world? half of the songs on dance of death are acoustic, even steve uses an acoustic bass. anyways lay of the crack.. Sorry if that sounded harsh^^. I will get some pics of maiden using acoustics
BTW, hallowed is played clean on and alectric and the claivoyant isnt acoustic either
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
This must be the first time Iron Maiden have ever been mentioned in the Acoustic forum. Feels... wrong. Horribly horribly wrong.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
and why is that?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
iron maiden has a few acoustic parts on their new album, and some of their intros are acoustic. i.e. dance of death intro
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by Devon8822
and why is that?

Because if you were to leap out on someone and yell "Acoustic band! Quickly, quickly!" They'd be pretty unlikely to go "Agh! Oh, Um, Iron maiden!"
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
There's loads of stuff with acoustic parts, Prodigal Son was atleast 50% acoustic, Journeyman, Dance of Death, The Legacy, The Prophecy and so on.
Quote by Devon8822
WOW im offended, clearly you arent a maiden fan like at all.... have you even heard of dance of death and brave new world? half of the songs on dance of death are acoustic, even steve uses an acoustic bass. anyways lay of the crack.. Sorry if that sounded harsh^^. I will get some pics of maiden using acoustics
BTW, hallowed is played clean on and alectric and the claivoyant isnt acoustic either

I'm just starting to get into maiden a bit, hence the question. Thanks for the help guys I'll check some of the songs out.