Poll: Would you shave for your girl?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you shave for your girl?
Yes
245 85%
No
42 15%
Voters: 287.
Page 1 of 3
So...Let's say your girlfriend wanted you to...Clean your area up...Basically shaving down below. Would you do it? Or tell her to **** off?

Oh yeah, girls can reply as well, just the opposite. If a guy asked you to would you?
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
about 20 feet. maybe.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by the_man101
i would
its just hair, it will grow back

Yep, but it would itch like hell, no?
Quote by AsianPirate
about 20 feet. maybe.

Nice sig.

Im bald down there anyway. If a girl told me to grow my pubes I would probably say no. I hate having hair down there.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

Im bald down there anyway. If a girl told me to grow my pubes I would probably say no. I hate having hair down there.

Isn't it tough to keep it all in order? And doesn't it itch like hell when it's coming back?
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I have tried to get rid of it theres just to much, I was unable to clear the area successfully.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Quote by offspring_punk
Isn't it tough to keep it all in order? And doesn't it itch like hell when it's coming back?

Shaving cream and smooth razors. I really never get razor bumps. I do it every time when im taking a shower, so its part of my routine.

Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Yep, but it would itch like hell, no?

As long as shes there to scratch it, I wouldn't mind.
I would.. it's not that big of a deal. My friend's girlfriend wanted him to leave all his hair cuz she thought it was more manly. I guess she didn't mind pickin hair out of her teeth every mornin.
Quote by Nelsean
Shaving cream and smooth razors. I really never get razor bumps. I do it every time when im taking a shower, so its part of my routine.

I hate to ask this, I really do, but what kind of razors do you use? and how can I make sure that I dont slice my balls off?
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
i wouldnt, i hate the looks of it when its shaved haha, a trim is as far as i go (plus i had bad experience with razor burn!
Quote by visa
I hate to ask this, I really do, but what kind of razors do you use? and how can I make sure that I dont slice my balls off?

Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing. rofl.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by visa

Womens razors are usually good and smooth. I bought myself the Gillette Fusion, it's pretty sweet.

The website makes me laugh because they make the razor look like a break through in new technology lol.

http://www.gillettefusion.com

Quote by visa

ok just use a razor to shave your bush, and when you get to your pubs that are on/near your balls use sissors to cut it as close as you can so you dont cut your balls
i have heard of ppl having like MAJOR swelling because they were trimming the bushes and accidently cut it too close to their balls and like it swelt up like crazy
Uhh...I'm still a little apprehensive about using a razor near my good stuff. I really really don't wanna get a cut or something. That would ****ing suck..
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
I would shave anyway. I trim right now, but only cause I dont want to deal with the itch haha.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

You just have to be really careful. My balls are smooth as eggs.

Quote by Nelsean

Good to know

Anyways, it common courtesy.....
Afterall ,women take the time to shave their bushes
OK?
If you are reading this, GET A JOB!!
Quote by Mr.Crumbum
Good to know

Anyways, it common courtesy.....
Afterall ,women take the time to shave their bushes
OK?

Not all of them do. Luckily my girlfriend does. I couldn't stand to have hair in my mouth...And not to mention it makes it look really nasty..
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
shaving is only really itchy the 1st couple of imes you do it. if you keep doing it there wont be a problem..

i shave i dont have any problems
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
this thread pretty much sums up how "manly" guys are these days...sad

using a womens razor to shave anything...pathetic
half you guys probably dont have hair on ur face to shave, let alone anywhere else
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
well, my girl shaves, and doesnt want me to shave... so im all cool with that
Normally i just trim. its more manly to have hair (thats what my girl says) but too much is also disgusting. But on the plus side, you wont have to buy your wife/girl toothfloss anymore.
Nah... I wouldnt' shave for her, I would trim however. Most girls like trimmed not shaved.

And since I'm such a hypocrite, I'd make her shave.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
id trim. like i do already. but full on shaving is a little too itchy for my liking.
Live. Love. Burn. Die...

vs

Im emo.
Sure, i'd do it. But it would look odd, considering the amount of hair on my legs and abdomen. And i'm not shaving my legs.
yes
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
get her to shave it.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Nelsean

Dave Chappelle's best standup act. Nice.

And to answer, it would depend on the girl and a few variables: Is she worth my time? What will she do for me if I do it? Have we had sex? Do I love her? How many times do I have to do it? Does she realize that my legs and abdomen are also very hairy, and so it would look tacky and out of place? Is it a permanent thing? What's her name? Where does she live? Can I have her number?
=-

I shave and keep it clean down there anyways... perfectionist!

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
im bald!! girls prefer it or at least trimmed as they dnt get things in their teeth lol
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
i thought somebody would have posted the link to that story about the guy who shaved his a**crack by now

i would but i havent got it... spewin

and yes i would if she did as well
Page 1 of 3