Im pretty sure this is the right forum, im not sure because this is my first post, but anyway, im getting a new guitar and I am currently thinking about getting a Jackson JS30DK Dinky. Heres a link: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2900012503

I play mostly metal, hardcore, death metal, and my amp is a create XT65R.

Any opionions on this guitar would be great, or recommendations for other guitars. My price range is around $350.

Thanks.
Last edited by shredder13 at Sep 21, 2006,
Looks pretty good to me. I think it would definately fit your style. You know what would look totally badass? If you gave that entire guitar gold hardware. That'd be so cool

EDIT: I'm not being sarcastic. I seriously think that'd look cool.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Yeah that looks like it'd suit your needs. And I agree with Kartman's gold hardware idea. Black would look cool for hardware, though, too.
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
Don't shout out nagatives. Just freakin' answer politely. Ass.

And don't listen to people like that. THe best thing is to research how it plays and waht it plays best. If Jackson suits how yuo play, get it. Even if everyone in the world yells "SCREW JACKSON!!," get the one that fiys how you play. And I'm liking the Jackson for you.
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
umm i really wouldnt buy that jackson.. i have nothing against them but most of the lower end jacksons ive played really arent worth the money.. id say go for ibanez or an agile.. just dont narrow your options.. hell even look into some fenders (im sure some will try and flame me for saying that).. just get something of great quality b/c in the long run you'll get a plethora of sounds and tones rather than one ok sounding tone..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers