Poll: Do you want Blink 182 back together, or the 2 new bands.
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you want Blink 182 back together, or the 2 new bands.
I want Blink 182 back together!
120 45%
Nah, I prefer +44 and/or Angels and Airwaves.
24 9%
Blah blah, they all suck.
51 19%
I like the new bands, but I hope B182 reform somewhere down the line.
72 27%
Voters: 267.
Page 1 of 3
Ok, the title is probably not exactly what I mean.

My question is, would you like Blink 182 to get back together, or do you prefer it how it is now with AvA and +44?
Quote by fake_sk8r182
I'd rather have Blink...but it'll never happen...

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do someday.
there is a *VERY* slim chance they may reform, as they are on "indefinate hiatus", but i'm not holding my breath. I really like the 4 Plus-44 songs I've heard. Whens the full-length coming out??????

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Blihiiiiiiiiiiink.

I was at their last concert ever.

Bliss.

Except for the 11 year old who I saw ODed.

That was disturbing.

But good times none the less.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
I'd prefer for people to not live in the past.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
Blihiiiiiiiiiiink.

I was at their last concert ever.

Bliss.

Except for the 11 year old who I saw ODed.

That was disturbing.

But good times none the less.

their last ever concert as a band?
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
arghh pressed wrong option...

I would like old blink back.

which wont happen.
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

Quote by Guitarist132
I hate AVA and im over blink...

I'm with this gaylord.

AVA are sh*te, I was never a massive fan of Blink, but I like (+44)
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I LOVE the old Blink, but ever since Tom and his "I'm better than everyone else, and I'm going to be an asshole about it" kick, we all know it's changed forever.

I Hate A&A. They suck. They're just on the stupid emo bandwagon, and their songs all sound the same.

I like Plus 44, but they'll never be as good as Blink. There's a hole in my heart where they used to be...

<3
How are AvA emo? Their music sounds rather happy to me, even if it is repetitive and crappy.
AvA definately isnt emo but they arent good... I'd say Plus 44 is more emo than AvA but they are better. AvA is modern rock, they shouldnt even be discussed here anymore..
Where can I find the Plus 44 stuff?

I preferred the Blink feeling to the one AvA gave me. Not many bands around that can kick up your soul like Blink 182 did.
Live fast, die young.
Blink! Blink! Blink!!!!! I want the old blink back, but I know it's not going to happen. There's way too much drama.

I never got to see them live! Augh! Curses...

I really, really, really don't like AvA. As far as I'm concerned, they can fall off the face of the earth and take their pretentious, boring, and dull music with them. (Well... except for Atom...)

I do like Plus-44, though. The songs that I've heard have been pretty good.

Quote by MrLucky7713
Where can I find the Plus 44 stuff?

I preferred the Blink feeling to the one AvA gave me. Not many bands around that can kick up your soul like Blink 182 did.

The songs:

"When Your Heart Stops Beating"

"Lycanthrope"

"No It Isn't"

It's not exactly blink... but it's not bad.
Depends. If Tom is going to continue to be an asshole, then I'd prefer him to be in AVA where he can make crappy music.

If he starts acting like he used to, a blink reunion would be amazing.
I always ****ing loved blink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had all there cd's from flyswatter to self-titled.
I don't hate ava but I don't love them and I don't know what the **** is with tom and his biker clothes but mark is still the same and his band is almost as good as blink so rock on PLUS 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
There isnt a doubt in my mind that blink182 wont get back together.
those guys were best friends sooner or later they'll be put in a position where they will have to talk to each other and they'll realize what a mistake they made by splitting.

also i was reading a couple month old guitar world with tom and he sed sumthin like "i wanna start the band that is the voice of a generation"
well...i think he had that and it was called...blink182
neway i like AvA and (of what ive heard) +44 sounds promising
I voted that I'd like them back together. Tom has become an asshole (or mini-Bono as I like to call him) which is a shame cause I really liked him in Blink. I really do like Plus 44 although I think AvA is sh*t. I just miss the style the 3 of them had together not to mention together they were the most immature, ridiculous idiots you could find which always made for good laughs.
what is +44 i guess i'm out of the loop. is that mark and travis new band or something?

josh
blink all the way, then +44 and then ava
I Will Follow You Into The Dark.
Your History Is Mine,
Whats My Age Again, Whats My Age Again?
What Became Of The Likely Lads?
Quote by Idiot_Son
there is a *VERY* slim chance they may reform, as they are on "indefinate hiatus", but i'm not holding my breath.

That indefinate hiatus is a load of crap their manager told them to say. Travis Barker said so in an interview because Mark was really pissed off at Tom because of going with a new band. I'd love blink to get back together but I don't think they will.
didnt you guys see the news on their indefinite hiatus.. its not indefinite anymore or something i stopped reading it halfway through.. it was so depressing seeing that they may never get back together they have been my role models since 5th grade
If I was a rock star, they would notice me.
And they would want my autograph
I'll have a video on MTV
And I'll be signed on epitaph

I'm just another face in the crowd
I'm not gonna let it bring me down because
I know someday I'll break away
imagine it was just one big scam to make extra cash.... like if they broke up on purpose only to reunite in 2/3 years.....
i wouldnt know whether to be happy or pissed off.

but that cant be true....lol
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
i want blink back too! the other bands are...okay....but i don't really listen to them. i don't have to turn off the tv when they're on mtv^^
blink 182 is the best band ever, was such a nice combo, their way of playing, their imature behaviour and their lyrics. plus 44 is awesome, cant wait til their album release (39 days left?) but they'll never be as good as blink. no band will ever be.
mark and tom was the perfect duo, but i always knew tom would do something stupid like that.
i kinda lika ava, but not nearly as much as plus 44. i hope tom delonge realizes he ruined something great.
'indefinate hiatus' my ass... they will never get back together! one can only hope...
it would be great if blink-182 git back together, but it's not happening... but i listen to both AVA & +44, there pretty good
I voted that I'd like them back together. Tom has become an asshole (or mini-Bono as I like to call him) which is a shame cause I really liked him in Blink. I really do like Plus 44 although I think AvA is sh*t. I just miss the style the 3 of them had together not to mention together they were the most immature, ridiculous idiots you could find which always made for good laughs

couldn't of worded that last part better myself =D
blink 4 sure....when i heard they split up i nearly cried...mayb i shuldnt b that dramatic...real men dont cry
Blink. I'm not fond of any of the bands, but Blink are the best of the 3.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Page 1 of 3