hell yeah im going to see tom petty and heartbreakers tonite

i live in gainesville so he is finally coming home for the first time in forever

and stevie nicks is supposed to be there too

its gonna be freaking sweet

anyone else see him this year?
dude! I saw him at Austin City Limits Music Festival. You are in for a treat man...he kicked some serious ass in Austin. I'm Happy for ya
Damn the man, save the empire!

I only eat pebbles and wheatstalks. you should too.
Unfortunately I've never seen him. Have a good night.

If you're near the front wait for a quiet moment and start singing Dani California.
« »
Quote by Burpin'Worm
If you're near the front wait for a quiet moment and start singing Dani California.

Nice.

I saw Tom Petty and the Allman Brothers in Albany NY this summer. The tailgating was killer. I was next in line for the port-a-potty and some guy two spots behind me said hed pay me to go next. I said "sure 20 bucks." He paid me 20 and next guy 20 and went into the bathroom. I also bought two $6 beers and sold them for $8 to the poor saps at the end of the half hour beer line.

I read in multiple places that nicks was going to be there. She was not. We were pissed. Also I thought that the set list for Petty needs a little work. The middle put people to sleep and the encore lacked the big hits. Hope you have a better experience than I did.
Jealous

Have a nice night, get some pics
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by bigredbeast
hell yeah im going to see tom petty and heartbreakers tonite

i live in gainesville so he is finally coming home for the first time in forever

and stevie nicks is supposed to be there too

its gonna be freaking sweet

anyone else see him this year?

You lucky bastard. I saw him last summer and it was awesome. Absolutely awesome.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
I saw him in Indianapolis and I thouht it was incredible, he played almost every song that I wanted to hear, with the exception being I Need To Know, but I guess he can't please everyone huh.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by itzdiceman

I read in multiple places that nicks was going to be there. She was not. We were pissed. Also I thought that the set list for Petty needs a little work. The middle put people to sleep and the encore lacked the big hits. Hope you have a better experience than I did.
American Girl and You Wreck Me aren't big hits?
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.