Saw them in Portsmouth on Monday, they were absolutely awesome. Played a good range of new and old stuff aswell. Just a shame they didn't have Mnemic and Threat Signal with them like they did on the American leg of the tour. They had some gay looking band and a french metal band up instead, the frenchies were alright, didn't really pay attention to the gay looking ones.

The place was half empty though, which was gay, but at least there wasn't a huge queue for the bar. Got a good pit going though anyway.. I still ache today

So who else is a fan?
Love them...new and old stuff. Too bad about Threat Signal and Mnemic. Seeing those three with Darkest Hour on October 29th. Was DH at the show you were at, or was it just the three you listed? Do you remeber any of the set list?
i only have the chain heart machine, which i cant find right now... i'm seeing them soon too... anyone care to send me some songs?
i like their older stuff a good amount new stuffs listenable
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by prisonofreason
Love them...new and old stuff. Too bad about Threat Signal and Mnemic. Seeing those three with Darkest Hour on October 29th. Was DH at the show you were at, or was it just the three you listed? Do you remeber any of the set list?

No it was a French band beginning with L.. have no idea how to spell their name, or even pronounce it anymore. The opening band were Exit Ten.

They played Overload, Stabbing the Drama, Distance, One With the Flies that I can remember. My memory is poor, haha.