I used to write lyrics many, many years ago, before I picked up guitar, but sometimes they come back to me. Here, I have two songs I've written. Let me know what you think.

The Dichotomy of Sinking and Swimming

Verse:
I can't break through, these waters have severed my ties to you. Amongst the apathy and dreams, we've lost our way. And now it's far too late to relocate these machines. Systolic syntax in control, it seems there's nowhere left to go. But keep on dreaming up something right, this cannot stop our world tonight. I just called to say you're right, just keep your head above tonight

Chorus:
and don't let these oceans turn you blue. We have to fall to fly - to sink, to swim, and float above to breathe again. This seems the perfect fall to fly, and right now, the oceans seem so...

Verse II:
I can't break free, I feel so chained in depths like these. A string that held two tin cans has frayed again, the hands beyond our wrists won't shake us when it's too late to reprogram these machines. Shortly, the synapse is in control, there will be no where left to go but down. There may be no love, only chemicals and lights, but here with you, and only you, we must be doing something right tonight.

Chorus:
Don't let these oceans turn you blue. We have to fall to fly - to sink, to swim, and float above to breathe again. This seems the perfect fall to fly, and right now, the oceans seem so blue. I'll sink, and swim, with you.

Note: there's obviously more to the song and that, but those are all the lyrics. I've recorded it my home studio, with some underwater-esque drum sounds, and heavily reverbed guitars, and it came out to 6 and a half minutes.

Untitled

We fall asleep on diagrams of hearts in sand - a dream that they won't wash away floods our form with hope. We've studied these skies, and these waters for years, without a diagnosis. Our stars are aligned, our scars are not, intersecting times will save our linear minds. We wake up frozen to our hearts. Warmth between us leaves us with breath to take, and another chance to fall asleep on diagrams of our hearts we will draw in sand.

Note: this is going to be a short instrumental song, and the lyrics are going to be read like a poem, with occasional singing very very faintly in the background, with crazy reverb.
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
facebook.com/stereobloommusic
Why not upload the songs? ( at least the first one )
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
i like v gud. if i ad balls i wud post my six songs
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

nice songs. Im too much of a pussy to upload songs that i wrote lol. Couldnt stand all the negative comments on something I worked so hard on, but you aboviously had the balls to do it, and these are some very good pieces of work.

Well done
Well, I won't upload them because of a few reasons. I am such a perfectionist, and right now. I deleted the versions I recorded, because I rushed them. But since I'm playing these songs with a band again now, when we record all the songs we've been writing, they will be fantastic quality and I'll certainly upload them. When I was on a mecca back to my homeland (Pittsburgh, PA) I recorded like a 10 second clip in his studio just to see what he was working with, and it was pretty cool. Here you go...

25 seconds of The Dichotomy of Sinking and Swimming's second verse
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
my... that's beautiful but really too short :P. Seriously I would love to hear more of this.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
well, in that case its supposed to be relatively short, just a real quick poem kind of deal.
stereobloom.bandcamp.com