"As a guitarist ? and this isn't meant to insult SUM's music ? but it was getting way too easy to play. I really wanted to get into my roots and pay homage to the three bands that started me off in music: Anthrax, Megadeth and Metallica.

"I'm not the most serious guy in the world, so Brown Brigade songs are about funny stuff," he added. "I think that Sum 41 lost a lot of their sense of humor, which is where things started to go wrong. The whole thing got a bit too dark for the public."

copied off news page
discuss
Brown Brigade really are rubbish and maybe Sums stuff was to easy to play but he ruined his other band mates careers! maybe he could have just started up a metal side project or something whilst remaining with Sum
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
I think he sounds like he got up his own ass with his guitar skills.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

i haven't heard brown brigade, what's it like?
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
cuz these people live in caves.

obviously...
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
i live in a cave. its not so bad.

he left? i guess they lost their sense of humour but that caused many people i know to like them more. weird.
yeah man, they really suck. But hey, i guess that's what fame is all about. You make a couple of sugar coated songs that people are going to like, then when you have enough money and are financial secure, you release the album you've always wanted to make, and you know that people will listen to it.

thats what nirvana did with In Utero, after they had gained international recognition with Nevermind.

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed