Anyone with any experience on a Rectoverb 112 50w combo? I played a couple at the local store and I like em alot. I've read great reviews about them, but I'd like to know if anyone has played gigs or such with them?
2003 Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop (Limited Edition guitar #71 out of 250)
Marshall JCM2000 TSL-100
Marshall 1960 slant cab
Boss pedals
Crybaby wah

www.myspace.com/guitarplayinsmit
no real experience with them

played one, nice!

man, its a mesa, no mesin! (pun intended)
My girl friends father playes one and ive used it severa times extensivly at some of his practices, sat in with his band, had a few band practices at his place etc...

ITs one loud ass amp, its 50 watts through a single 12... most full stacks are 100 wwatts through 8 12's... which comes out to 12.5 watts per speaker... so yeh 50 through one, is insane,

It has a great clean and pushed clean, the modern voicing dist is all ive used and it was bad ass, very full and very mesa, the solo boost is very handy as well, try it a few times and bring your guitar and pdal board to try it out, if the store wont let you, **** them and go try it where they will let you!! bst of luck hope i helped
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
I've tried it through my guitar at a limited volume. The guitar shop that I frequent I have bought many items from, so they let me try stuff out alot. I was just wondering more from a full volume standpoint. Being in the store, I could only turn it up so loud. I was happily impressed with it there, but we all know that its gonna sound different in different settings. I believe one will be sitting in my living room before too long.
2003 Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop (Limited Edition guitar #71 out of 250)
Marshall JCM2000 TSL-100
Marshall 1960 slant cab
Boss pedals
Crybaby wah

www.myspace.com/guitarplayinsmit
Well it's a recto with reverb, a single recto if I'm not mistaken. Try reading reviews, soundclips etc. for rectos.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
I used to have a rectoverb 50 watt head and i loved it. great amp.
myspace.com/dropoutdale