Hi,

I was wondering if these two sentances were bengali, and if so, what they mean.

Apu tomat sms ami payasi. o k phone korta bolo.

Apu mazo apur namber amaca sms kora janow.

My girlfriend recieved them in a text and we dont know what to expect from them.
Any help would be appreciated as we cant find anywhere that will translate them.
i can confirm that theye in BANGLA but I dont know what they mean. Bengali is an adjective not a language.
If your girlfriend recieved them in a text message, it's probably some gay chain letter. It might not even be in a foreign language, and if it is, it's probably just something like 'send this to 3 friends or you will be raped by a giraffe under the moonlight'
Ok....Bangla.....Cool.

And yea, they could mean that, but we wanna know for sure what they mean.
dude sashki, you got no idea whats going on.

its in poorly written bangla saying "sister, i got your message, tell her to call"
and "sister, send me your number"
Quote by deahhizooke
dude sashki, you got no idea whats going on.

its in poorly written bangla saying "sister, i got your message, tell her to call"
and "sister, send me your number"

Oh, ok.

Hey, why didn't you say that straight away?

And why would Tallicafan's girlfriend recieve a message from a relative in a language she doesn't understand?
a.) because i dont speak bangla fluently

and b.) probably because some Bengali doesn't know how to use their phone, obviously if they're sending a message to their sister asking what their number is. don't tell me youve never gotten a wrong number before
Wow, thats cool.

lol thankyou for the help.
Could you help with this one last sentance though?

soto apu assacanu alikum. kamon aso. ami sadin tomar dia namber a sms koras ilam. this sms jodi tumi pow amaca sms kora janow hazib
lil sister.. hello.. how are you.. i smsed you with the number you sent me... if you receive this sms, then sms me back
write this back to them, it says they have the wrong number:

ami teenta sms receive korlam kintu apnar kase wrong nambar ase
Excellent, thankyou good man.

I appreciate your help, my girlfriends calmer now lol.

Cheers!
Quote by tallicafan888
Hi,

I was wondering if these two sentances were bengali, and if so, what they mean.

Apu tomat sms ami payasi. o k phone korta bolo.

Apu mazo apur namber amaca sms kora janow.

My girlfriend recieved them in a text and we dont know what to expect from them.
Any help would be appreciated as we cant find anywhere that will translate them.

YOU ARE LUCKY, MY FRIEND because your resident Bengali Speaker, Abs, is passing by.
It means, "Sister, I have recieved your SMS. Talk on the phone"
"Little sister, your number is recognised on my SMS"

You're welcome
Quote by abs_n91
YOU ARE LUCKY, MY FRIEND because your resident Bengali Speaker, Abs, is passing by.
It means, "Sister, I have recieved your SMS. Talk on the phone"
"Little sister, your number is recognised on my SMS"

You're welcome

dumbass, bengali isnt a language and we've already solved that problem
it's telling the receiver to cal back
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
lol Thanks abs_n91 and deahhizooke.

Its good to know there are some mighty cool people out there.