Hot Water Music i think could be post punk/emo
"This one goes out to the crippled kids its called im still standing" seth putnam
Quote by whyvern
Gang of Four

iheard i found that essence rare on the radio today it was really exciting. our college radio station is cool at first its an hour of fuzzed out garage/psychadelia the show is called "krauty mckraut and te sonic sludge spaceship" which is basically an hour of great music youve never heard from around the world. then after that there is a show thats basically post punk you hear gang of four and wire all the time.
Yeah, The MInutemen and Gang of Four are both really good, and I'm not sure if they are post- punk but I like The Raincoats a lot.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I don't think they're considered post punk, but Wire are a band that seemed to have a heavy influence on the genre.

Buy Pink Flag. It's dope.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I don't think they're considered post punk, but Wire are a band that seemed to have a heavy influence on the genre.

Buy Pink Flag. It's dope.

pink flag is a great album.
Quote by whyvern
Gang of Four

yes. very much yes.

and Wire was the other band that comes to mind. i need to bug a friend about Pink Flag.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Chameleons - Script of The Bridge & Fan and the Bellows
Soft Boys
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.