I recently came across an acoustic cover of the song "Hey Ya" by Outkast. I never liked the original song but I think that the cover, done by Matt Weddle of Obadiah Parker, is an amazing song. I was just wondering if anyone else knew of any other good cover songs that are different from the original, but are really good.
I agree, i saw that "Hey Ya" video, it was really good...i didnt expect it to be that good considering how the guy looks and that i never thought the song to be acoustic.
I dont know anything...
Quote by ptfc
all along the watchtower

the cover wich was done by hendrix is electric, dylan wrote the song on acoustic so thats not an acoustic cover
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Quote by spiritinthesky9
the cover wich was done by hendrix is electric, dylan wrote the song on acoustic so thats not an acoustic cover

I think he's referring to Dave Mattew's live acoustic cover. I don't like DM normally, but it is a pretty good cover.
Help- The Beatles, covered by Noel Gallagher (oasis) acoustically:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Rhz4XQsHM

Its good because Noel sings it as the lyrics were written, if you listen close the lyrics are lennon's plee for help, very sad lyrics, put to very upbeat music so you dont notice it, but noel has taken it and slowed it right down.

I'm not saying its better then the original though, but its a good crack at it.
Goo Goo G'Joob
one by u2 covered by johnny cash
Nowadays all the songs on the radio, all drive me crazy.
Last edited by Diversity at Sep 24, 2006,