ok i really need help here!!

Can anyone help me to figure out these chords!?

they are:

C6 F9 | C7 | F7 F# DIM7| C A7| DM DM9 | AB7 G7| C6 F9| C6 G9|

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me here!!

please!!

bx
I love him, oh yes I do. He's for me, and not for you. And if, by chance, you take my place, I'll take my fist, and smash your face!

Last edited by benjis_girl_64 at Sep 21, 2006,
ok, do you know how to play a major scale? well, play one, whenever the chord has a 6, flatten the 6th note. when there is a 7, flatten the 7th note. where there are 9's, you have the option of showing the 9th note or not in the chord. im assuming that those M's are dictating minor scales, so play a minor scale over those chords. not sure about that AB7. im gonna guess and say that an A into a B7 within the same measure, so change chords quick.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
you don't really need to flatten any sixth note, a chord6 means you have to play that sixth note no matter how or when. Normalmente this notes (6th, 9th, 11th, etc) are notes that just pass and go back to a note from the chord itself. that DM chord i thinks it's really a D- or Dmin. F#DIM7 is F#°7, that is a diminished triad (f# a c) plus a diminished seventh (eb).
thanx for ur help guys!!!
I love him, oh yes I do. He's for me, and not for you. And if, by chance, you take my place, I'll take my fist, and smash your face!