Ok, I dont have a clue where the old H.I.M thread went, I searched and found nothing..

Anyway recently I've really got into them again after that (what I think) disgraceful album. But I'll give them another chance

What in your opinion is their best album?? and why!

Personally I think its deep shadows and brilliant high lights, it mixes their emphasis (Sp?) on love songs with some kick ass aggression!
i think all of their cds suck balls
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
I really don't like them very much. But I've heard worse.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
HIM do not suck balls they just whine to much and there music has to much stuff in and not enough guitar playing and their singer is such an idiot
Jack
I personally dont like them. The lead singer's voices is just annoying.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
i think there ok not great deep shadows and razorblade were the best ones

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Shouldn't this be in the Hard Rock forum? Is there even a Hard Rock forum, or just a Classic Rock forum?
I think there are too many idiots taking trash about Ville. Any way I love Love Metal best because it has a high ratio of good songs. Also any one who trashes Ville is obviously a stupid ****. Thats all. Punk'd.
i personally love them, and love said no is a fab album cause it brings all albums together so you get a bit of agression, romance and love metal into it
Love. Metal. Is. Not. A. Genre.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Love. Metal. Is. Not. A. Genre.

He. Speaks. The. Truth. Stop. Being. Lame.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Love Metal is a title of one of their albums, however. I think Love Metal or Dark Shadows and Brilliant Highlights are the best. Their the two I can listen straight through without skipping. Except on Dark Shadows, I always skip Salt In Our Wounds... dunno why, just don't find it a great song.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I like HIM (yes I said it). I was a hold out for a really long time. My best friend is a HIM fanatic. I got bored one day after staying up for 4 days straight. I started listening to his copy of Dark Light that he left here and I liked it. I am not nor will I ever be a HIM fanatic, but this does mean that I now have another band to listen to.
Oh yea The 69 Eyes rock too.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
I like HIM a lot. Linde's probably been the greatest influence on my guitar playing if I'm honest (although this applies more to his daniel lioneye album). I love his soloing style.

I didn't think dark light was that good. I hated it to start with, but I think it's okay now, there are some good songs in there.

Favourite albums, in order:

Razorblade Romance
Greatest Love Songs
Deep Shadows
Love Metal
Dark Light
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
one of my friends used to listen to them, so ive heard quite a bit of their stuff. i honestly dont like them very much.