What are some good les paul copies, ive heard agile's are alright but ive also heard really good things about the burny lp, but i cant find it for sale anywhere

thanks

From my experience with Agiles they are pretty decent guitars for the money. They are definately workhorses for any practice you want to do and with a few key upgrades they are definately giggable. I plan on getting one myself soon if I can get a new job.

I have been hearing alot about Tokai myself. Not to jack your thread vinesman2 but does anyone have any online sites where I can get a Tokai in the US other then Ebay. I am just looking for prices of their LP's and mabye SG's.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
tokai completely owns!!!!

epi les paul custom is probably a distant second.

if i were to buy another guitar id buy a tokai.

and i have a american standard strat
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Tokai got sued by Gibson, you'll have to go used.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Epiphones are damned good guitars, buth I wouldn't exactley call them copies. From what I've heard, some of Orville's guitars are actually better than Gibson's. Of course, I'm assuming you're looking into a copy because your cheap or poor, in eith case, Orville won't do the trick. I'd go with Epiphone personally. My first guitar was a $150 Epiphone Les Paul and it is more than good enough for me.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Ebay search the word lawsuit in electric guitar, those will probably good. But I suggest going to a music shop and playing every guitar.
guitar emporium where i live have a whole wall of them
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
If you can pick up a 70's Tokai, they are actually better made than Gibsons
oh also, fender tried to sue tokai, but failed and because they are so good, fender actually bought them over and now they make american fenders. for an example fo the quality.
In a shop in my capital city, they hang a 70s Tokai Les Paul next to a PRS Singlecut !!!!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by srvman
oh also, fender tried to sue tokai, but failed and because they are so good, fender actually bought them over and now they make american fenders. for an example fo the quality.

Where do you get your information?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit