Yo guys,

I have a Peavey 5150 II that I run with a SKB PS-45 pedalboard. On the board I have all Boss pedals, and here is the arrangement (left to right: Boss CH-1 Super Chorus, Boss DD-6 Delay, Boss PS-5 Super Shifter, Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner).

My question is this: How do I hook up my PS-45 board to my 5150 II effects loop in the back of the amp?

Currently I run all my effects through the front input of the amp, which isnt good because all the pedals are affecting the guitar signal BEFORE it hits the preamps in the 5150 II. This arrangement also gives me a lot of feedback. The board itself has Return and Send connections for the pedals as well, and I want to run them through the board's effects loop and the amp's effects loop which I assume would eliminate feedback and give me the best possible tone.

I appreciate any help. Thanks guys!
"The more I learn, the more I see how little I truly know."
put a cord between the send and the first input, and the last output and the return, and that should do it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ what he said

have your pedals hooked up to the pedal board loop if you want, but otherwise

Amp Send --> Pedal chain --> Amp Return
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Yeah I know what you guys are saying, but I was wondering if there was a way to utilize BOTH the amp and pedalboards effects loops to minimize feedback? So far, the typical hookup methods for the effects loop is not working.

Thanks for the help guys.
"The more I learn, the more I see how little I truly know."