I have been playing guitar for about 8 months, and I love playing. My middle school has a Battle of the Bands and my band is playing in it. My crappy fender amp doesn't allow for good distortion, so I have decided to get a multi-effect pedal. Reccomend some to me, and consider the following
1). I don't want to pay over $150 unless I absolutely have to.
2). Many effects
3). Good quality
4). Durable
5). Easy to work.

Edit: I play rock, metal and a little ska.
Quote by nappy d
would you like it if gay people rubbed their dicks all over your face and mouth every night cause you dont wanna give some head?

Quote by Jackolas

"MI BANDZ WANTS ME 2 LERNZ AND PLAY IT TOOMOOROO AT SKOOLZ INFRONT 0F 121298 PEEPZ LOLZ INCLUDING DIZ GUY I LIKE"
Last edited by Sl@yer2021 at Sep 21, 2006,
good luck finding a multi fx pedal under 150
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Boss has some prety good distortion pedals for less that 150 bucks. And it's a Boss pedal so you know it's built like a tank. Check out the DS-1, DS-2, and MT-2. They aren't multi-effect pedals, but it'll give you some decient distortion.
My rig:

Guitars:
Ibanez Jetking 2 (electric)
Hohner HW300-G TBK (acoustic)

Amps:
Peavey Encore 65
Crate CP-150 and building my own cabinet in the summer

Effects:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah
Theres a few things you can try for your area of experience/price range.
First of all the zoom G2, very compact, great sound and brilliant for budget buyers such as yourself. Also a korg AXG 1500/3000. THese are a bit bigger but include expresion pedals and i would say have a wider variety of pre-sets and single effects, it also contains a loop sampler which is very handy for recording. Another is the boss ME-50. Quality little classic with great sounds and variety, this is deffinetly for the tone!
So to summarise
Zoom G2- best for relalability, ease of use and getting it around
Korg AXG- best for variety, so many effects i had one for more that two years and still didnt reach its full potential.
Boss me50- this one is just overall the best sounding, if your after tone, its this one!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

i couldnt tell you a multi-effects pedal i know of under 150, but if u want good distortion right now im using the digitech "death metal" i bought if from guitar center for like 39$ or sumthin
^^Thanks, I'll check out all three at my local guitar store.
Quote by nappy d
would you like it if gay people rubbed their dicks all over your face and mouth every night cause you dont wanna give some head?

Quote by Jackolas

"MI BANDZ WANTS ME 2 LERNZ AND PLAY IT TOOMOOROO AT SKOOLZ INFRONT 0F 121298 PEEPZ LOLZ INCLUDING DIZ GUY I LIKE"
Quote by beatles_suck
i couldnt tell you a multi-effects pedal i know of under 150, but if u want good distortion right now im using the digitech "death metal" i bought if from guitar center for like 39$ or sumthin

Slayer, if you want that piece of crap, I'll sell you mine for like 25 bucks. I wouldn't recommend it unless you hear it, and for some reason, like it.