Ohkay, I think this is in the right place, if not, tell me and I'll delete it and do one in the appropriate forum.

Anyways, I have an interview this weekend with Brighton University, and I was wondering if anyone has had one yet, or attended there for the music courses?

I'm just curious as to what questions they'll ask, but also the course says you have to be of Grade 3-5 technical ability, what kind of standard is this, and what does it mean?

I don't think I've left anything out, any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

grade 3-5 at uni level!! fucking hell!!

for the As level music course at my college ur supposed to be at least grade 5!!

to work out what level you are at, pick up a grade book and look at the pieces and see how your playing compares the the playing expected for that grade...
yeah this must be a minium on paper only. I had grade 8 classical and electric when i applied and i didnt get in. There was only 1 in 25 places available
I got in anyways.

And yeah, Grade 3-5 is basic, but it's not a pure music course.

Cheers for the help.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by TooLateForRoses
Umm...where/how do you find out your musical grade?

<-----n00b

http://www.registryofguitartutors.co.uk/exams/downloads/ElectricGuitarBooklet2006.pdf
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...