Ooh, they sound pretty good. WTF though... a black metal band who just look like metalheads. It's unheard of!
Had 'Carved...' for some time now... cool stuff.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Ordinance is pretty damn good. It's unusual for me to like black metal as well.....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Yea, these guys fucking rock as far as I'm concerned. Stronghold... & Carved... are both amazing.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
It's just really, really good metal. Period.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
yea i think antithesis is ****ing amazing, theese guys are currently one of my favourite bm bands, their lyrics are excellent aswell, listen to "seraphim is dead" for example, theese guys are relly intelligent i find. carved in stigmata wounds is also a preety epic album, although i find its different to antithesis, antithesis has much more of a progressive side to it. i think this band is definately a must listen to.
whats everyoen elses views on the band?
BLAZE THE WEED

"Shit! I'm so high i can't open my eyes!"
"Caw blen, i gotta sit down yuh c*nt"

PEACE

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not - Kurt Cobain
Very good band. Antithesis is awesome
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
This is quite good, my friends.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
This is incredible. Such a spine chilling atmosphere. This really is a great find.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.