Page 1 of 3
Keith Moon, game, set, match.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
Quote by HostileDaRebel
and don't u dare say travis barker, so OVERRATTED

He's actually a really good drummer, don't judge him from Blink.

Musicians tend to have specialties. For example, most jazz drummers aren't great at blastbeats, and metal drummers aren't great at jazz drums. So there really is no "best".
Keith Moon and Jimmy Chamberlin.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

STEVE McCANN!!!!!!!!!
He's the best drummer i've seen him knock over all his gear and go out of time and still make people laugh, he's a character...also can do a nice parrididle. My mum says he's the bee's knees!
Right now, I'm in a Dave Weckl phase.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
The best drummer would have to be Tre Cool from Green Day. Noone can beat him, he kicks ass!
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Quote by nerk13
The best drummer would have to be Tre Cool from Green Day. Noone can beat him, he kicks ass!

I love Green Day, but I really hope you're joking. Tre isn't bad at all, but he's not great.
Dave Grohl. just love him, although that fing under my name prob gives that away
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

Brann Dailor.
Danny Carey.
Jimmy Chamberlin.
Dave Abbruzzese.
Josh Freese.
Phil Selway.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by HostileDaRebel
MITCH MITCHELL!!!!!!!!!!! So underratted...

yep hes my fav. i mean how does he keep up with jimi
Mex fender tele
fender frontman
morley wah
Joey Jordisan he's simply just incredible.

No, I'm kidding, he sucks. In reality, however, I don't know. Maybe Neil Pert or Derek Roddy.
Quote by sjada
how the hell does no one say anything about bonzo?

Maybe because he's overrated as hell and plays boring solos in concert that no one wants to listen too for half an hour.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by pumpkins_rule
Maybe because he's overrated as hell and plays boring solos in concert that no one wants to listen too for half an hour.

if he overrated, then Led Zep is overrated
if hes good, hes good

go listen to rap and stay out of this conversation cuz rap needs no drums, just a ****ty little drum machine and mixer

now that takes mother ****in talent u piece of **** u should be shot
i fink travis barker is reall good after hearing him on the mark, tom, and travis show i was amazed at the speed and the way he syncopates
Quote by hardrock1315
I love Green Day, but I really hope you're joking. Tre isn't bad at all, but he's not great.

Umm... I wasn't kidding. I guess that's bad.
Oh well, I love him.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Quote by larry jones
if he overrated, then Led Zep is overrated
if hes good, hes good

go listen to rap and stay out of this conversation cuz rap needs no drums, just a ****ty little drum machine and mixer

now that takes mother ****in talent u piece of **** u should be shot

Here we go again...

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Tough my favourites are Dave Grohl, Joey Jordison, and Bonzo. My reasons Dave was the best drummer of the 90's Joey is the best at the moment, and Bonham was the best of 70's.
Dave Grohl and taylor Hawkins are my favorate.Chad smith Is also one of the best.
Quote by deadmansdiary
personal fav, yanic bercier of quo vadis. Damn that guy knows how to drum.

the problem with yanic is that he is so repetitive. he always does the same thing. but he is a great drummer. he comes from i home town montreal

my favorite is neil pert
Daney Carey and I don't care what you say I really dig Chad Smith's drumming
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Page 1 of 3