OK so i cant be arsed trolling throught the drug thread, but im about to take mushys. wondering if anyone had any f'ked up experiences of it and what they were. Would you say it was worth it-what are the mild symptoms rather than hallucinating...
Drug Thread.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
Drug Thread.

you just wasted 20 seconds of valuable life experience writing that. Does the presence of a 10 mm piece of text on a guitar forum present such a issue for you?
If you take too much you'll have a bad trip... oh and have fun
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I never took 'em before but I had a friend who took too many and did some really stupid sh it that nearly killed him. DON'T GO SWIMMING.
yeah u can freeze the tea u make out of them. and ul need more than 45 id say 100 for a good trip
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
Quote by K10P
i picked about 45 mushrooms-does anyone know if you can freeze them!!.

Thats a **** load of shrooms. I dont think you can freeze them but I could be wrong, so your best bet is selling them to friends before they go bad.

As for experiances, nothing realy scarey or ****ed up. Just me tripping out with freinds playing guitar.
Quote by Metal-X
If you take too much you'll have a bad trip... oh and have fun

you are ****in retarded. there is no limit to as how many you acn take and end up having a "bad trip" you can eat an 8th of an oz and have a bad trip. you can eat 2 lbs and have a bad trip. don't post something if you don't know what you're talking about.

however, the lgiht effects besides hallucinating are a pretty good body buzz/high. maybe some deep introspective thoughts about life and such. and prob a ****load of giggles.

have fun bro.

and yes, you can freeze mushrooms. however, i'd just put em in an airtite bag and then put em up in the corner of my closet in a dark, cool spot.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Quote by lukaria
yeah u can freeze the tea u make out of them. and ul need more than 45 id say 100 for a good trip

c u n.ext t.uesday

ps Dunoon-you must be Inbred!!!
see...this is why i haven't done them yet...i'm always hearing these far-stretched stories on how many to take, what kind to take, etc, etc. and i'm never getting a real answer...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by soulfly_freak
see...this is why i haven't done them yet...i'm always hearing these far-stretched stories on how many to take, what kind to take, etc, etc. and i'm never getting a real answer...

1/16 of an ounce your first time.

Type isnt all that important, make sure there decent quality though.

There are your answers, good night.
Quote by soulfly_freak

dude if you want to know you have to be more specific. what kind of mushrooms? are they labbies. are the fieldies? are they cubensis mushrooms or are they liberty caps or something? you have to remember there are more than one type of psilycibin mushrooms and different ones have different strengths. if you want to be more specific with me i'm absolutely positive i can tell you what to eat. i've tripped mushrooms over 40 times and LSD 7. so lemme know what you're working with and i can give you a very good answer.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Quote by K10P
c u n.ext t.uesday

ps Dunoon-you must be Inbred!!!

Nope not me im originally from glasgow where are u from my good friend?
If you wish to prevail
Quote by lukaria

yeah right lmao
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by lukaria
Nope not me im originally from glasgow where are u from my good friend?

the place they say ken instead of what
what aberdeen?

yeah right wat?
If you wish to prevail
Dude did you pick them yourself because if you did your an idiot unless your 100% sure that they aren't some poisonous kind
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
i picked mine myself and my mates have been for years and we are all fine.
If you wish to prevail
Midlothian mate-i would say Edinburgh cos im 10 miles outside but i hate it after 20 years living here.
how do u no of dunoon??ive stayed here for 10 years im only 16
If you wish to prevail
anyway what the fk are you doing up at 3?. Dont you have school?. I work nights.
eat as many as you can for 15 straight seconds.

its fun really
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
haha im at college studyin music only in 2 n a half days a week!!
so do u no dunoon or not im confused!??!
If you wish to prevail
I did them once,
crazy trip.I saw bricks fall out of a wall,and I had trails,freaky ****,well worth it though.
hey guy!
Eat 3 shrooms, don't waste on tea. My first was as a sacker at a grocery store. Got off work, buddy gave me 3. Hanging at the store waiting for a friend(Friday night), raining outside. Walked outside after the FEELING started. Sidewalk was about 5 ft wide, wet with dim lighting. I thought I was looking thru a sheet of ice with a 5ft wide python as long as the sidewalk, sliding under my feet. Went inside the store with a checkerboard floortile. Looked like the rows of tile were in wave form going up and down......BADASS. Stay away from the mirrors and remind yourself you're only tripping.
So uh, what's with people saying 1/8th of an ounce or 1/16th or whatever, you measure in grams.

Oh, by the way just go to the Drug Thread for stories about trips and for help and stuff.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
uh i buy it in ounces^... and i took 5 grams my first time and freaked BADLY. id say start with 4 at the MOST
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
have you done'em yet?
theyre hella fun, just make sure you go into the trip with an open and happy mind; espescially the first time - if you have any sort of unresolved problems in your life or what not, dont do em cuz you're likely to have a bad trip

anyways, shrooms are great. cant wait til i do em again