Just bought a Schecter C-1 plus this past sunday and now i'm looking at a new amp (15w only) and some new pickups. I've got about $400 to spend.. Any ideas?

Also, with a coil tap guitar, will only certain pickups work?
either punch her out with a brick......

or just talk normally to her....then punch her out with a brick

your call.

lol whoever wore the coat was like 'wtf??? this coat smells like humping!'
you can afford, either an amp, or pickups, not both. if u can afford both, youre gonna get a really crappy amp. but here we go

what kinda music u play?
how long have u been playing?
built in effects?
tube or ss?
playing with a band?
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
I think p/ups need to have double conductors or something like that to tap. I know that just about all dimarzio humbuckers have them.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
go for the amp first, i have a c-1 plus and i'm not in any hurry to change the pickups. your amp affects your tone more than anything
Sorry about the lack of detail.

Acoustic for two years, electric for one.

I play nearly everything, but mainly classic rock/metal.

I've never played on a tube, so I have no idea.

Preferably a 15w amp. I only play in my room (no band) with the volume on about 3. (Parents hate loud noise and mother hates metal)

Effects might be nice, if the price isn't amazingly high. (And no Line 6 Spiders, haha)

This is the only money i'm getting in a long time, and pickups aren't AMAZINGLY important. I'd really rather not spend more than $250 or so on an amp. (Ipod just broke, Wii coming soon, etc.)

That should be it.

your call.

he said 15w man what are you talking about tube for? he's gotta have a combo. you'll easily get a good 15w and ok if not good pickups with 400. go for a marshall mg15, any of that series is good for pretty much any kind of music when you use it with the right pedal. the pickups, duncan jazz pickups or other kind of duncans.
Quote by Necronomicon
he said 15w man what are you talking about tube for? he's gotta have a combo. you'll easily get a good 15w and ok if not good pickups with 400. go for a marshall mg15, any of that series is good for pretty much any kind of music when you use it with the right pedal. the pickups, duncan jazz pickups or other kind of duncans.

said the guy with the bc rich warlock

anyways...

stay away from the marshalls, especially as low end as the MG series. crates make good affordable amps with lots of effects, check out the FXT series. Vox has the valvetronix series which are also extremely good id say check those out.
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Quote by SillyShoe
said the guy with the bc rich warlock

anyways...

stay away from the marshalls, especially as low end as the MG series. crates make good affordable amps with lots of effects, check out the FXT series. Vox has the valvetronix series which are also extremely good id say check those out.

You're a funny guy, I won't start with your equipment I prefer to let my guitar talk. But that's aright if you don't like my stuff, just don't give people advice, I don't want them to suck like you.
I've got about $300 to spend for just an amp, it turns out. This'll probably be my amp for quite a while, so i'm not really sure what wattage I should go for. Again, I play a lot of classic rock and metal, but a bit of everything else also.

your call.