The song's good.

You're not Billie Joe Armstrong. Don't attempt to sing like him, because it doesn't sound good to be honest with you. You have a good voice, you just have to find out the right way you want to use it.

Nice song though. Just take vocal lessons or something.

5/10 and with improvement could be an 8
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Cant stream or download from dmusic at the moment

I'll get to critting yours asap.
Great man, another quality tune.
I like the lennon/gallagher feel to the vocals as usual.

When all the instruments came in, the mix just blew my headphones up. The bass levels were way too high, especially the bass drum

Overall its a song that would fit perfect on one of Lennons solo albums. Good job man I always like listening to another lennon fans work.
Quote by BreakingBnj
The song's good.

You're not Billie Joe Armstrong. Don't attempt to sing like him, because it doesn't sound good to be honest with you. You have a good voice, you just have to find out the right way you want to use it.

Nice song though. Just take vocal lessons or something.

5/10 and with improvement could be an 8

Come on Man!! I Have never in the past, not in the present, or ever in the future WANTED/WANT and umm..WANT again.. to sound like Billie Joe Armstrong, so let's get that fact on the table right now. Believe me I wasnt "attempting" to sing like him. I FUCKING HATE GREENDAY!!!
But Cheers for the Crit.
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
Last edited by Spudric jr.III at Sep 28, 2006,
Lemmon- Ha Sorry about your headphones. Yes indeed it is a tad on the loud side..oops. I gonna Master it again. Thanks.
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
Yeah i agree your voice could improve a bit, but it does have some potential, because it is pretty strong. I liked it all a lot and would give it a second listen if you would improve your vocals a bit. Overall nothing bad, though. Keep on workin.

crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440315
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
when the instruments come in your voice goes into this echo type thing, ok if its deliberate maybe keep the voice in the center. i like i though
Who dat?
the only thing i dont like is the snapping thing, its out of time a couple times, but other wise it isnt bad, the vocals could maybe use a litle tweaking a place or two, but for the most part are also good, i like the lead guitar too

if you have time

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440858