Sorry for such an ignorant question, but I need some advice.

I want to sometime buy a cabinet for my amp either a 2x12 or a 4x12. I'm running a Tech 21 Trademark 60, and I mainly play blues, rock, some alternative (think RHCP, Snow Patrol, SRV sometimes). I want a cab that will be cost effective, yet still produce a nice tone being driven from my Tech 21. Is this possible?

If it helps, I can post my pedal setup.

CL
Gruntled is a word
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
listen to the first guy. Avatar. You'll never find a better deal for a new 2x12. The workmanship is great and you have a huge pick of different speakers to put in. I would recommend 1 Vintage 30 and 1 G12H30. www.avatarspeakers.com
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Second that, on speaker choices... thanks for the support as well rockxwl, most people would have said "no your a newb!! like toataly get a mesa cab, they pwn EVERONE"
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
No sweat. If you look at a few of my other posts you'd see I just downright don't like Mesa. The dislike isn't even justified, but I just can't get myself to like them. Although I have been hearing good things about the Lone Star, just haven't heard one yet. But, the way some people on this forum are about Mesa is the way I am about Orange. I'd recommend an Orange 2x12 to you if it wasn't $550-$600. Avatar is half the price, almost as good workmanship, and you can get them with the same speakers if you want. it's a real no-brainer.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail