I want this guitar. Anybody know where I can get one? It must be an older model it's hard to find.

I know it's a cheaper model but I'd put EMGs in right off. I don't like the flat black only finish of the new MHB-400 baritone.

About baritones:

I play low tuning anyway on my Les Paul with GHS ZWs. As far as I go down is Drop B, so if I'm figuring correctly the baritone is B-E-A-D-G=F#-B so the bottom 5 would have to be tuned up a whole step for drop B. Is that OK on a baritone?

Basically, I'm trying to decide if the benefit is good of getting a baritone with playing drop B. I CAN play it on my standard scale but when you get down that low, it seems kind of hard to get the tuning good. It seems like the least turn of the key makes the tuning way too tight or way too loose. I'm guessing you wouldn't have that problem with a baritone.
Last edited by dizturbed at Sep 21, 2006,
good choice only place i can think of baritones that are available is ebay. and the tuning is ok for baritones just check your neck angle after you let the tuning sit for a day or so.