Name the best bands from your hometown.

for me... (Seattle)

The Crystal Skulls
Siberian
The Purrs
BOAT
Quote by Mad Marius
Bush is a good president.

And yes, you HAVE to be drunk to say that with a straight face. And I sure am.

Quote by Garci
Damn, 1.2 billion dollers? Wonder how much that's in dollars
The Tragically Hip.

Awesome .
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
manic sewing circle, look 'em up on itunes, they're some good ska stuff, and they were at warped tour too
yeah, i've got gear too...
squier strat
squier tele
Ibanez rg4ex
Boss DS-1
Morely Bad Horsie Wah
Digitech Hot Head
Boss GE-7
Zoom G1X
Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express
Vox AD50vt
Trish Stratus.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
hootie and the blowfish

ya wat. wat.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
not really from my town but the lead singer lives here, buffalo alice from somewhere in georgia, but im in oakes nd
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Over here in Denver we have The Fray
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Us, we are the only band in town. But since im a couple hours away from Seattle. Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice In Chains. Umm some others that arent coming to mind.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Zygote and Rush.

Zygote is a really awesome band that lived (and jammed) down the street from my old house.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
*cries* Good Charlotte came from here.

Oh well. At least they're gone now! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Huntsville, Alabama ;

It's between;

Thomas Function
The Counterclockwise
The Pine Hill Haints

Northstar also came from here, and so did the Snake the Cross the Crown. But those three bands are much better than any of those.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Acidbath, Down, Deadboy and Elephant man, Goat*****, and there are a few others.
Mine. Seriously. We arent even technically a band yet. Thats how small my town is.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Well Pennywise came from my town so thats pretty tight I guess but thats about it. Dont really like their music but I repect what they do
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Timid
Manic Requeim
In Venus Transit
Tengwar

There's a few more, but i'm at uni and can't remember who's from home...
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
ummm well theres killing heidi. they actually came from 15 mins away but watever.
67 special came from here.
the lazy sons came from here.
and my band will come from here
I live in a small Canadian town, and no one's really come out of here. We got a couple hometown bands, like The Philoskaphers and The Third Axis. Don't know if they'll get anywhere though.
cold play, toploader from wells/pilton massive attack frm bristol
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
The Charlatans!

hmm
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
silverchair
COG
The Butterfly Effect
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Sum 41 from ajax, toronto
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Well no-one from my actual home "town". Muse are fairly local, unfortunately. And I'm sure there's a load of bands from Bristol, the only one I can think of atm is Never the Bride, who are pretty average.

EDIT: I think some members of Reef are fairly local, and I'm near Glastonbury, so I'm hoping theres someone good that I don't know of.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
Last edited by willhoppy at Sep 22, 2006,
My bands, Caustic Burn and The Scenario. Also, Billy Club and The Danger are pretty well known, too.
CONQUEST OF EFFIN STEEL. death to false metal.......and keane who also come from here. Actually no i like Keane
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Page 1 of 5