Ello ello. This may seem extremely stupid..but um...can anyone help me on tuning my bass please?
Quote by WithTheDawn
Oh Ok. Thanks. I think I should buy a tuner, it'd make things easier.

yea no problem
Do you have a computer mic? If so theres this one you can download at http://www.download.com/AP-Tuner/3000-2133_4-10342382.html and that should hold u off till u buy one. J/ play thru the bass amp put the mic fairly close 2 it.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Do you have a computer mic? If so theres this one you can download at http://www.download.com/AP-Tuner/3000-2133_4-10342382.html and that should hold u off till u buy one. J/ play thru the bass amp put the mic fairly close 2 it.

What will they think of next!
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
yea, tuners are cheap as chips nowadays. or you can do it the really old fashioned way with a tuning key (i think you get like A440 or something, someone on here tunes like that)
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
yea, tuners are cheap as chips nowadays. or you can do it the really old fashioned way with a tuning key (i think you get like A440 or something, someone on here tunes like that)

I tune with an A440 fork when i'm at home, but with a pedal at gigs. Cant see me getting out my little fork on stage ! !

But yeah, it's the best way to develop your ear.

but for noobs, i would say buy a cheapo tuner or use www.tunemybass.com
I use tunemybass because Im too lazy to find the pedal tuner that I want. Only for things like drop c though. I still use my crappy tuner for getting back to standard.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/