Hey guys.. i havent posted a song on UG in a verrrrrrrry long time, but i figured i would post up a new one just for the hell of it. Anywayzz, unlike some of my other stuff, this song is all clean. i guess the major influences for this one would be something along the lines of AFI and current 93. mebbe some tool too. Of course, anyone who does me the favor of giving feedback will recieve feedback in turn :]

oh, and free demos for whoevers interested..

ive got it all up on my myspace... www.myspace.com/indeepestsleep

if you dig it, add me too

edit - i spose i should throw the lyrics down

the bold blue night sky was smooth, like a much needed drink
warming me up
it glowed at the edges and the corners with the emerald anticipation of a new dawn's breath

in the cradle of the promising hour, i possess strange sense of hope in coming days
but what occasion grants such odd optimism?

nothing. nothings going to change at all.

the shining edge of the crescent moon hung still
it seemed weightless, yet held in place by its perfect poise
at lounge in the sky where my mind would die to be

in the cradle of the promising hour, i possess strange sense of hope in coming days
but what occasion grants such odd optimism?

nothing, nothings going to change at all
commencement of a loveless switch to fall
although id gain right passageway
to straight out of my brain
nothing was gained, nothing to say

at lounge in the sky where my mind would die to be...
nothing of gain, nothing to say, i cant think or breathe
or maybe i just choose not to.
Last edited by B-wiZe at Sep 22, 2006,
This has great feel to it. I would totally be your session musicican, if I was like, from around New York. I liked the ending a lot. I like your voice a lot as well. I like the style too. Everything is good, wish the vocals were a little louder. I think Ill listen to a few of the other ones too.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437220 do mine?
I can't really think of anything to say, because everything sounded perfect.... Well, actually, the vocals could be louder, a few times I had to strain to hear exactly what you were singing.... But other than that, amazing... Great musicianship. =)