i feel that classic rock has become to trendy. mostly because target and wal-mart now outlet band shirts.
the most rock and roll thing to do is wear you own thing you know?
everyone wears band shirts
and on another point
most people can name one song by the artist if any.
i prefer to preserve music without it being raped by trend and fashion
guys please help me out!
-and a river of green is sliding unseen beneath the trees

laughing as it passes through the endless summer making for the sea
Isn't this the 2nd thread you've made today where you do nothing but complain about the music and youth of today?
I disagree. If a guy want's to wear a Led Zeppelin shirt, he should be able to do that with out you bitching!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
hey i came to express my thoughts im not complaining im stating my thoughts man. please just let me blow off some steam okay. its not cool to call people out for what they think alright. i write about tons o stuff when i need to. why dont you go to the blues one and read my other posts alright. and im not bitching about the shirts being worn okay. i wear them as well alright. im saying that its annoying when i see someone with a zeppelin shirt and i go up to him and say, "hey man what are your favorite zep songs," and he says , "uhh i dont know, i dont listen to them"
and believe me ive heard it more than once
im just trying to talk about music to em and they are advertising and they cant talk to me about it. thats all im saying okay guys
so dont jump all over me like im offending you okay
peace
-and a river of green is sliding unseen beneath the trees

laughing as it passes through the endless summer making for the sea
Last edited by strateer at Sep 22, 2006,
When i read the title of this thread I immediately thought of the Wendy's comercial where this chick does a TERRRIBLE cover of "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf, thats a REAL example of classic rock rape. I mean, atleast Ford or who ever it is plays the orriginal version of Rock N' Roll and didn't let some woman cover it and replace the word "Girl" with "now"...

OH and I also hate how direct TV raped "Got to Get You Into My Life"... terrible.
-The sig is in your mind