? DOT INLAYS W/8-BALL ON FIRST FRET
? DUNCAN DESIGNED HB-102 PICKUPS
? 2 VOLUME & 1 TONE CONTROL WITH 3-WAY TOGGLE
? BLACK HARDWARE
? DUNLOP FLUSHMOUNT STRAPLOKS
? TUNE-O-MATIC BRIDGE W/STRING-THRU-BODY
? WHITE BINDING ON NECK & HEADSTOCK
? 24 JUMBO FRETS

I currently finding a guitar with a budget around $700 and I'm always a fan of V's.
I found this one^ quite a beauty look but I haven tested it yet b'cause i got to order it frm my plc.
Is this guitar worth? Or there is other recomended good V guitar around this price?
hmm... that would be probably very good guitar with a pickup change
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Is the Price $699 worth?
Do i need to change these pickups to 81/85 combo?
Quote by Buffyverse
Is the Price $699 worth?
Do i need to change these pickups to 81/85 combo?

You don't need to, but if you like the sound of EMGs you CAN do it. Also considerthe DiMarzio Tone Zone pick up!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I'd say it's pretty good man. the price range is kinda between a 200 series ltd and a 400/500 series ltd, the 200's are shocking cause their agathis, and the 400's are great cause they're mahog with emg's and brandname hardware.

The DV-200 really looks like the inbetween, it's got the basswood body, the duncan designed, the binding. the hardware seems good, but yer the pickup change to some better pickups might be a wise idea.

Is it good for the price? considering the Ibanez and Sheckter boys have come in running with their suggestions (mainly cause those companies don't really do V's) you have to compare it to Epi's and jacksons in the price range ...
Marty
I think its good but you should check out other makes, Jackson though if you get a jackson V i suggest a king V not an RR V, or dean or gibson/epiphone

though i think this should do
The pickups wouldn't be a major thing, you know that right? I mean definitely, slapping some EMG's in there would rock. But those ones have nothing wrong with them.

Go for it mate, go for it.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
hmmm what amp do you use? and you realise the price would be a bit cheaper i think since its only the msrp so it could be less but gotta check musiciansfriend.com for their prices. anyway pretty good guitar
get it and change the pups for the Seyour Duncan Live Wire Acive Ser Dave Mustaine Signature.