e                                                                                       15b
B                                                 12 15b 12                        12         12  14b
G 14b  12                        12 14b     14               14 12       12 14
D           14 12 14    12 14                                        14
A
E
Last edited by Gitar crazy at Sep 22, 2006,
Lol, dude that is so subjective I could play that any which way I want coming up with different variations on a melody. How bout you record it and we can see how you play it?
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
It's exremely simple. OK for first try, but how long will that last, 5 seconds? It also looks like your hand will barely even move when playing it, at least challenge yourself. Plus the only numbers I see on there are 12, 14, and 15. Try adding some chromatics, or using more than just penatonic minor.
Quote by krymson
I hope that we could get some real metal out there. I guess A7X a start...
But nu metal does have its moments like Slipknot Mushroomhead and Korn.

Quote by VR2005
...Scales are basically the most useless thing in jazz...

That looks a bit like my the first solo I ever made, except I made mine 13 seconds long.

Try to throw in some more notes, and try to get out of just the 12th 14th and 15th frets. Just keep going strong at it, that's definitely a good start!
add some slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs to make things interesting.
haha thats better than my first solo, which was the main riff played an octave higher!
oh yeah and if you add a few more notes, say 10th fret e and b strings it would sound awesome
yeah , not bad, i don't know how long you've been playing or what specifically it sounds like when played properly but at least you're using basic scalar guidelines!