I went to a concert recently. During one of the guitar solos, the guy grabs a small black device with a blue led on it. He holds it to the strings with his right hand and just uses his left hand to work the frets. It seemed like it constantly vibratedthe strings. What is that thing? Where can you buy one?
It's called an Ebow, it produces a magnetic field thus making your strings vibrate eternally, thus giving infinite sustain.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
not everywhere stocks them, but they are available, i love mine!

out of interest, who did you go see ??