does anyone know if there are any stores in the US or cheap guitar lands that are able to ship to the UK

i know musiciens friend and guitar centre dont , can anyone help?
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
well i need someone in the US to ship over a blues junior and a fender twin amp
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
To be honest with you, unless you won't be able to find the item anywhere else in the world its not usually worth it. Especially on new products.

Calculate your shipping, all your tax costs and then (considering your buying amps) the equipment to safely run them through UK power outlets and the cost soon becomes the same or as often the case, far more than what you would have paid here in mainland UK.

Then, start thinking about the risks during shipping and warranties. I know personally, I wouldn't want to be footing the return shipping bill for a rather heavy combo amplifier. And the warranty, there is a risk that you will have no warranty due to your location and original serial number. This isn't always the case but is something to think about.
GAK charges way to much for shipping even though its in uk