Page 3 of 24
Ya, James was sick and couldn't sing, so they got him to sing for them.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Oh thank god!
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Ive seen arsis twice and both times james has not sung, does anyone know if he will ever come back?
^

I saw that too and laughed.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Listening to their debut, how can people not like this seriously
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Alright I want to try and play Face of My Innocence on guitar, I'm alright as a guitar player I was wondering if it was a really difficult song to learn, and I dl the powertab version and it sounds a little off anyone know where I can get a really accurate tab?
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Saw them last night, was a sweet show.
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
UG Gain Whore
Can't wait for the new cd.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Arsis=the newest greatest metal band on the market. i saw them live and they rocked. i want a diamond for disease.... and their latest album... oh and united in regret. but hey their debut is just amazing.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

^Yeah, saw them last night and they ****ing slayed. One of the best acts of the night. It's a shame their setlist wasn't longer.
yeah does anybody know when the new album is released?
Quote by no_username
^wow, i like hotpunksk8rgirl more than i like you.

Quote by @zzasin
Go to hell Mr. Oven

Quote by bigwillie
You're risking a flaming at the hands of ovarian oven.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Quote by bootyguard
Arsis=the newest greatest metal band on the market. i saw them live and they rocked. i want a diamond for disease.... and their latest album... oh and united in regret. but hey their debut is just amazing.

+1
Anyone know when the new album comes out? I really want to know, and James hasn't said anything specifically. I do know they're done with it though, as well as the video for "We Are the Nightmare"
No idea about the new album, but a while back they posted bulletins on myspace with little clips of the new songs, it was actually the drummer recording his drum parts alongside the rest of the music, and I must say, what I heard was awesome. I cannot wait for this damned album, I'm going to pre-order it as soon as it becomes available.
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
Anyone know when the new album comes out? I really want to know, and James hasn't said anything specifically. I do know they're done with it though, as well as the video for "We Are the Nightmare"

April 15th, according to MA. So far away...
Quote by JimmyTheRipper
No idea about the new album, but a while back they posted bulletins on myspace with little clips of the new songs, it was actually the drummer recording his drum parts alongside the rest of the music, and I must say, what I heard was awesome. I cannot wait for this damned album, I'm going to pre-order it as soon as it becomes available.

Got any links. I'd kill to see that.
Has anybody else heard the new song We Are the Nightmare? I have to say that its deffinately different from their past two albums. For some reason I dont feel that its very heavy at all. It has technical parts and the melodies and solo are ****ing amazing but the verse and chorus riffs just dont have any power to them in my opinion. I am still going to check out getting the new album after I hear a couple more songs.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
^Link?

I was really hoping the album would be like A Celebration of Guilt, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Here's the album artwork:
I like the new song. I got to meet Jim and Noah when i saw them live.. their both badass, although Noah was wereing chick pants....
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
I listened to it at Revolver Magazines bootleg section of their website.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
You need a bootleg code for that though don't you? anyone wanna pm it to me?
Last edited by Justin Credible at Feb 29, 2008,
Hey P1ayingW1thF1re, they use D standard D,G,C,F,A,D and drop C - C,G,C,F,A,D tunings. Well at least thats how I've been playing some of their songs.
@vacantplanets
Thanks, man!

@magero
I don't think so.....either way I'm gonna buy it. I have everything they've put out so far.
^the new song is pretty good, the tone could use a bit more beef/gain though.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
Thanks man, I've been waiting for them to put something up forever.

To whoever said the song is much less agressive than the past work I disagree with. The song is definitely less chaotic, but not less agressive. I enjoyed it quite a bit......I'm so excited for the new cd.

And damn......tour with Veil of Maya and Skeletonwitch! That's awesome.
Yeah, I left a comment on their MySpace telling James to use whatever setup he had when he recorded A Celebration of Guilt, because that distortion was perfect.