Ok. Ive been playing guitar for about 2 years on a BC rich bronze warlock, and the tone is awful!!!! is they're anything i can do that wont cost alot?

Thanks,
The guy with the weird guitar
Quote by Faux
probably a new guitar

+1
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
What should i get? I need somethin with a good rythmn tone to it (in a band, rythmn guitar)
get a les paul standard regardless of what you play, and change the pickups.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Umm... that might be a bit expensive...

Maybe an Ibeanez. I've heard good things about agile LP copies. Theres a bunch.
We play Alternative/punk/metal.....stuff like Metallica, Nickelback, Hinder, Relient K......oh yeah, and we play some christian rock at the church (also why a B.C. Rich Warlock is not good! haha)
what amp are u using?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I have 2 amps

Peavey Rage 15w

Marshall Lead 12 (80's model)

but i need new ones.....they both suck
yeah, most of ur tone comes from ur amp. so ummm.

unless the bc isnt holding a tune. u might want to start there.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
If you want a new guitar, as some people have suggested here, I'm going to give my extremely biased opinion and say, go for a Les Paul (specifically a copy, as cheap Epiphones are no good, and anything decent with them or Gibson is somewhat expensive).

Also, definitely look into a better amp, before you get your guitar. Make sure you can get a good one, and not end up having $100 to spend on an amp, as your guitar was $700. What amp however, I'm not sure. Maybe a Vox? Or a tube if you're serious.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.