im building an sg body for woods class and i was wondering if any of u know of a reliable website tht i can buy a CHEAP guitar neck for it, i can only spend around 50 or $60 on it because of how much parts have allready cost me
i am known by none and feard by many!!! half the lies i tell are not true!!!

-juggalo pride
im not really looking for really good quality just something tht will work because like i said im building it myself so its not going to be a very high quality guitar, also if any one has any websites tht explain how to build a neck tht would be great to .

-juggalo pride
i think making the neck myself will be more than i can handle cuz i only have a limited time to complete the guitar, i will have to find one instead, sofar the only cheap necks i have found are strat style, which i dont want because i cant stand how the frets are set up on those, im use to and love the sg fret set up so tht is wat im looking for

-juggalo pride
lol i know it will be hard, do u know of another style tht is close to an sg tht will be easy to find a cheap one, or really anything with jumbo frets

-juggalo pride
if nothing else i gues i could settle with a strat style i would just have to get used to it

-juggalo pride
i checked all i found was strat necks but they were pretty cheap

-juggalo pride
am, youd either have to go to Warmoth or a custom luthier?? or just buy a cheap 2nd hand strat..
make it a hybrid

besides, strat neck s are mad confortable for playing anything whle sg's aren't too good for shred.
I'm back. No-one knew I left anyway. Do you even know who I am?
In Aus. ebay, a guy is selling necks for $60 which have a blank paddle headstock and need to be inlayed. It's always a possibility
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Slashfan_666
make it a hybrid

besides, strat neck s are mad confortable for playing anything whle sg's aren't too good for shred.

it already is going to be a hybrid, i bought all telecastor parts because they were cheaper,

ive played on strat necks before and i cant stand how they are set up,
and wat do u meen sg's arent to good for shred thts mostly what i play, i play anything from blues to death metal/black metal and my sg has worked great.

-juggalo pride
its just the jumbo frets/ they make it easyer to play because the string doesnt have to get pushed down as hard..you could always get a fender neck and get a 200$ re-fret later after its all built. and this guitar is going to look awesome with all of these different parts, might even sound pretty good, assumeing you have good electrics....
i bought a strat today so i should be used to the fret set up soon so i can get a strat neck since they are cheaper, the one i bought today is made by lotus its a pretty nice guitar

-juggalo pride