THE BIBLES WRONG JESUS IS RETARTED,
THERE IS NO POINT IN WASTING MY LIFE I WOULD RATHER BE STABED WITH A RUSTY KNIFE
IN MY EYE BLOOD DRIPS DOWN MY FROWNING FACE AS I TRY TO READ THIS DUMB SONG TO ALL OF YOU,
THE BIBLES WRONG JESUS SUCKS
MY LIFE WAS ONCE BASED ON WARSHIPING THIS RETARTED DEAD GUY
I THOUGHT WE GOT OVER THIS DUMB CRAZE WEN JESUS WAS FOUND WITH HIS FREIND ON THE GROUND FROM A 2 STORY BUILDING
THE BIBLES WRONG I CANT BELIEVE U READ IT
AND WUTS WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE THE MODERN MASSIA
IF I WUZ I'D BE KILLIN RITE NOW WIT MY AWSOME GOD LIKE POWERS
THE BIBLES WRONG I JUST THOUGHT U MIGHT WANNA KNOW
DEEDEEDEEMAN :stickpoke
I love how you call Jesus retarded, and you can't even spell the bloody word, along with tons of other words in those lyrics. It really makes them look credible and realistic...
ummm....
you're kidding right?
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
I've found more lyrical grace on the Back sign of a rendering plant
Quote by Frank Zappa
Interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music post
Quote by Johnsonville
I've found more lyrical grace on the Back sign of a rendering plant

Lol. That and the well done, you just wrote a slayer song were awesome. Haha. I'd say he merely made a horrid attempt of writing a Slayer song.
Well, anti-Christian writing isn't working out great for you. Try pro-Christian writing.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
I think he should try writing songs for kids ages 3 and under. They'll be the only ones dumb enough to realize how lame he is.

Scratch that, he should write songs for walruses aged 3 and under.
Quote by SPIKESMT666
IM RETARTED CLOSE THIS THREAD ****SATAN JESUS IS THE LORD RETARTED RETARTED JESUS IS RETARTED ITCH MY BUM WITH A CURLING IRON LICK LICK BALLS BALSS I THINK CARLOS MENCIA IS FUNNY IM DEEDEEDEE BOY RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

that wasn't funny.
Quote by richwatkinson
...Well done. you just wrote a Slayer song.

hahahahah!!
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
OMGZ!!!! u r teh gr8test p0et ev3r!!eleven!!111!LOLOLOLOLOL.

Seriously, thats no where near a song. I guess hating on Jesus makes you the uber rebel.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
This Song Kicks Ass Cuz Jesus Sucks Non Of That Crap Is Reall U Guyz Suck 4 Believing It!
Dudeman <- I WANNA ROCK N` ROLL ALL NIGHT

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Quote by darkfalcon62
This Song Kicks Ass Cuz Jesus Sucks Non Of That Crap Is Reall U Guyz Suck 4 Believing It!

You can just go back to your blink 182 now. Because your a real rebel.

I didnt really like your song.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
CUBEDICK U SUCK JESUS SUCKED MORE THEN U GOD ISNT REALL!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND GEORGE BUSH SUCKS

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
God put you on this earth and gave you freedom to say this and whatever else you want. It's your decision to do what you want but you should give it more thought next time.
hey dude god isnt reall thats just what priests want u to think there no god or devil thats all bulls****

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Quote by darkfalcon62
hey dude god isnt reall thats just what priests want u to think there no god or devil thats all bulls****

No, it's because priests care about spreading the word of God to other people. What do priests get out of it then with your story?and don't come up with some lame ass answer about molestation.
hey preist did molest children thats y i dont go to church...wel not really i just dont go but my point stands there was never a god!

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Quote by darkfalcon62
hey preist did molest children thats y i dont go to church...wel not really i just dont go but my point stands there was never a god!

You just brought up the exact f**king thing that I said not to retard! Your point doesn't stand because you're just changing the freaking subject!
w.e im just saying that there is no god!!! u f******nutbagand there is no way in hell that u can tell what i can or cant say ever here bout the constitution or w.e it is that supposed to say u can say u want or sumthin lik

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Quote by darkfalcon62
w.e im just saying that there is no god!!! u f******nutbagand there is no way in hell that u can tell what i can or cant say ever here bout the constitution or w.e it is that supposed to say u can say u want or sumthin lik

I didn't say that you can't say anything. I'm just saying that what you're saying is moronic.
u retard u just said "You just brought up the exact f**king thing that I said not to retard"

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Look, I know you don't believe in God and disagree with the practices of the church, and I respect your opinion, but... what the hell? There isn't any other way you could have said that? I mean, damn! Your song sounds like is was written by a retarded second grader with a anger management problem. It's not the content and the message of the song that is pissing people off, it's the way you put it. It has got to be the most stupid and idiotic thing I have ever seen. So stop arguing and defending your point of view about Jesus, that's not the problem, instead try to defend your ****ty writing abilities.
And I love feelin' cheap
dude that guns n roses guy got me mad

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
wait i didnt write this song my friend did and im supporting

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Im not a religious freak, but can't you at least intelligently insult christianity? Oh yeah, nevermind...I just noticed the Sum 41 icon. I'm sorry.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
Quote by chopps00
Im not a religious freak, but can't you at least intelligently insult christianity? Oh yeah, nevermind...I just noticed the Sum 41 icon. I'm sorry.

Lmao!
And I love feelin' cheap
Quote by darkfalcon62
wait i didnt write this song my friend did and im supporting
I smell a possible multi...

And to everyone else: NO MORE POSTING, FUCKERS.
im not multi my friened told me about this site so dont accuse me of that

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Quote by richwatkinson
...Well done. you just wrote a Slayer song.

but slayer is more satire, this is bloody ****.

sorry man, but c'mon, warshiping, is that like a conjunction? anyway man, this is sad, these kidna things always get more replies than anything that I write, but at least I don't write stupid **** like this, though I do write stupid ****.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know