This Song Is For Every One Who Hates My Songs And Wut I Stand For

u Suck
I Hate U And Ur Dumb Comments

Dont Make Fun Of Me Cuz All Ur Crap Soud Like Like An Old Man
Just Regurgitated On The Computer Screen

I Cant Help If I Have A Dark Mind Its Because Of Were I Grew Up
Got A Problem Do I Look Like The Kind Of Guy Who Settles His Diference
With Talking(no!)

So If U Have A Problem Good Fur U So Stop Typing Up Bad Comments Just Cuz Ur Hurting Inside(i Bet Ur Emo!!!! Or A Brit)
DEEDEEDEEMAN :stickpoke
HEY!!!! I DONT GIVE A **** IF U MAKE FUN OF BRITS WITH ROTTEN TEETH BUT DONT MAKE FUN OF EMO`S MY FRIENDS R EMO!!!!
Dudeman <- I WANNA ROCK N` ROLL ALL NIGHT

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
U Can Post Replys On Ur Own Thread?

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Are you two n00bs the same person by chance? I've noticed you both say retarded stuff, have lame all capped locations, Both Type Like This, Starting Each Word Capitalized, both are retards, and both use all caps randomly. Oh and I neither of you can spell.
Quote by SPIKESMT666
This Song Is For Every One Who Hates My Songs And Wut I Stand For

u Suck
I Hate U And Ur Dumb Comments

Dont Make Fun Of Me Cuz All Ur Crap Soud Like Like An Old Man
Just Regurgitated On The Computer Screen

I Cant Help If I Have A Dark Mind Its Because Of Were I Grew Up
Got A Problem Do I Look Like The Kind Of Guy Who Settles His Diference
With Talking(no!)

So If U Have A Problem Good Fur U So Stop Typing Up Bad Comments Just Cuz Ur Hurting Inside(i Bet Ur Emo!!!! Or A Brit)

yeah well you listen to sum41. your opinion doesnt matter.

cheer up emo kid.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
You know if you're gonna put it on here, you need to be prepared to deal with the bad comments. Besides, what else can you expect when you put absolute crap on here?

If you don't want anyone to complain about your work, then don't put it on here, keep it to yourself.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Umm Yeah Who Wuz To Late For Roses Wut R U That Pathetic That U Still Havent Gotten Over Some One U Emo
We R Diff Ppl Douchebag Im Stupider Then Him And I Support Emo`s And Gay Marrige So Go To Hell F`in Homophobes

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Yep. We're all homophobes. I didn't realize it was possible to be any stupider than him, thus I think you two are the same troll.
Ur All Homophobes Damn U Ppl!!!!!!!!! If 2 Ppl Love Each Other And Finger Each Other And Like They Should B Able To Get Married So F You

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Someone should make a thread called, "ONLY darkfalcon62, SPIKESMT666 and other Fags thread", where these kids and other morons can retard themselves.
this is the most confusing thread I've ever read.......
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
F U U Fag So Im Kinda Emo U Got A Prob With I`de Kick Ur Ass If I New Were U Lived

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Quote by darkfalcon62
F U U Fag So Im Kinda Emo U Got A Prob With I`de Kick Ur Ass If I New Were U Lived

Who are you even talking to?
Baaaaaaa'
Idk I Dont Remember His Name But Hes A Homophobe And A Goddamn Racist!

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
yeah pretty much

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
so what im mentally retarded u f`in racist

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
dude man go on aim oh and y is evry one talking on my song go awy find some one else to cry over
Ok, some serious advise here: Fuck off.
Your comments and threads here aren't welcome. Why? Because you're an arrogant arsehole, who.. 1. Can't spell. 2. Is just trying to provoke conflicts and 3. Thinks all English people have bad teeth because you are completely ignorant. Let me tell you, we do not, get it into your head.

So i think i talk for the whole of S&L when i say: Happy bannination.
Quote by darkfalcon62

I doubt it. You are probably 10 years old. I think just about everyone on this board could kick your ass. Including you on your other account

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
hey dickhead i aint 10 im 15 no one here could kick my ass and this is my only acount

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter