Ah now thats just ****in cool

Good job man
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Very nice! People really underestimate the quality of cheap mics....and placement really doesn't matter either. My recordings with cheap mics were sooo much easier to do.

Heheh, yeah, mic placement doesn't matter nearly as much, but differences can stilll pretty significant.

I didn't get this tone just straight through the mic though, it sounded pretty ****ty raw. It took a lot of touching up with multi tracking, compression, delay to get it to sound nice.
Yeah it does make a good deal of difference, and can help it sound more like it does in the room.
Quote by False_God
I was nearly going to buy one on ebay for 600 dollers, wish I did...

I can't blame ya, 600 is an absolute steal!
Steal ?? That price tag is heavenly !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
God, finally someone who can actually play.

This at least deserves to be recorded and i dont even mind about the tone, but that is good too.
Quote by davedoom
God, finally someone who can actually play.

This at least deserves to be recorded and i dont even mind about the tone, but that is good too.

Haha! Thanks a lot man, I appriciate it.
nice clip, electrik.

no more cheapo mic clips from me unfortunately. my computer that I was using for those decided to, er... um..., spontaneously combust.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ahaha Dave, that sucks!

Electrik that was an awesome clip, good playing and great tone!
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
^ yeah, I turned it on one day, went upstairs to do something else, and heard my mum shouting "what's that burning smell?"...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?