I upgraded gauges from .9-46 to .10-52. i have a floating brigde but not a Floyd. The Tremolo is dipped down, like when you do a dive bomb. I think it's the springs, but will it be fine? I have a gig tommorow, so i need to know.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
It should get adjusted, but I'm not familiar enough with tremelo bars to tell you how to do it. If the intonation is good, you'll be able to play a gig, but the bar might not work so well.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I wont do any dive bombs with it looking like that, but the inotation was adjusted recently so i hope it holds up.
FlickR
VTM 60 Tube Head
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
you need to tighten the spring claw, its on the back of the guitar underneath the plastic plate in the center. its really easy to adjust, look up how to do it online.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Got a link?
FlickR
VTM 60 Tube Head
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
loosen your strings up. take the back plate off. adjust the screws holding the claw to the body in some. retune. check the bridge. repeat if necessary... leaving strings tight while adjusting claw can be counter productive and can also cause you to break a string.