I'm trying to learn this song http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/u/underoath/last_ver2_tab.htm and It has pretty fast picking. I'm having trouble switching strings while speed picking though, any ways to help that?
Originally Posted by acousticpyro23
Bitch get off my nuts.

Originally Posted by Vigilantius
I asked my mom for a cell phone once, and she said I don't have any friends anyways.
Should I just go like super slow
Originally Posted by acousticpyro23
Bitch get off my nuts.

Originally Posted by Vigilantius
I asked my mom for a cell phone once, and she said I don't have any friends anyways.
play it slower and as you get better, play it faster.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
learn it slow, then keep playing it faster and faster as you go, or do what sempri_fi said
Quote by sempri_fi
yea, practice
ok well, as said in practicly every thread on here (even when it has NOTHING to do with the topic) play it slowly with a metronome and slowly build up
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
this is what I do when I'm trying to learn a song that is to fast for me.
1. I learn it slow
2. I keep playing it over and over again slow, untill I can memorize it
3. then I keep practicing it over and over again, playing it a bit faster each time
4. Then I try to play it with the song, if I can't do it, I practice it some more, then I try again
5. Eventually you will get it.

Try doing those steps and see if it works for you.
Try to learn it faster than it originaly is at first, then go back and do it at normal speed. Itll seem much easier
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet