i think that they are they EQ settings like low middle and high but im not quite. and also how do they affect sound
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Exactly what they sound like, the frequency range between low and high (or bass and treble) Mids make the sound warmer and fuller, and they allow you to be heard in a band situation.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Mids are also marijuana buds that aren't schwag but aren't chronic, they're in the middle kind of, just in case you needed to know....more than one definition...
I love music. That is all...
How they effect sound is they seem to have more of a feedback filled sound with high mids. Low makes the sound deeper. And high makes the sound if you have distortion crunch
Quote by Nightrain57
i think that they are they EQ settings like low middle and high but im not quite. and also how do they affect sound

low = bass
middle = mids
high = treble

wanna find out what each knob does well turn all 3 knobs down then turn up 1 to the max and see how it has changed your sound repeat for the other 2 knobs. and wanna sound close to your guitar hero then go here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294480
I like mids even when playing metal, I don't scoop them, I leave them at at least 5, then when I go to 'shreddier' music I put my mids to 9.5, drop bass and drop trebs a bit.