Just a song I wrote and just put a couple solos in because it was at the time when I was getting good at them haha. But tell me what you think.
Attachments:
Metal Song.zip
holy ****ing ****!
nice work man, i loved that sudden 2nd intro,
i just think that a couple of your lead guitar melodies were a bit disjointed

overall 8.5/10

crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Wow. Finally, a good song. This was very well done, I loved almost every part. The guitars were very nice and catchy, never got boring. I loved the Intro with the strings and keyboard. The Verse was very fast paced which I really like, with the harmonized guitars and the Interlude lead was so sweet, very catchy as well. Though I didn't like the 2nd solo as much as I liked the 1st solo, didn't seem to fit IMO.

One suggestion, you should let the piano continue on as the other instruments fade out, because the piano part is very nice and you can't really hear it in the Outro. Should give it a very nice relaxing feel IMO.

Overall, I loved this song. The guitars, drums, strings, all in all were very well done.
Keep up the good work.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
That was great, 9/10. The first intro was alright, the second one was meh. The harmonies during the verse were pretty cool. The prechorus sounds kind of like As I Lay Dying (Is that a good thing?) Whatever it still sounded cool. It lasted a bit too long though, for a prechorus. Maybe make it only 4 measures. The first solo was pretty cool, but the second one didn't fit. Also, you can't really hear the guitar sometimes, Everything else was kinda blocking it out. The harmonies during the chorus extention were also awesome. The outro was alright, but you couldn't hear the piano. Turn down the volume of everything during the end a bit so we can hear it.

Yeah overall it was amazing.

Crit mine? It's in the sig (Go to the second one, it's better )
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Sep 24, 2006,
Damn. That's a kick ass song. I wish I was that good...

GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
Thanks guys
I changed the outro so the piano could be heard and I also made the prechorus shorter and it does sound a lot better
Holy ****. God damn that was awesome. the intro got a little old, but man, the rest blew me away.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"