verse 1:

i told u one i told u twice but i wont say it three more times no oh!!
i dont wanna see you any more no! i dont even wanna read yor letters
i told u many many time that i dont want you

chorus:

i told you once i told you twice but i wont say three more times so im asking you
to Die! die! shut up and take it! Die! die! shut up and take it!

verse 2:

you`ve been calling me but u aint got no answer you`ve been writing to me but
but cant i dont want you anymore i dont wanna hurt but i have to say this

chorus:

die! die! shut up and take it die! die! shut up and take it! I told you once i told but i wont say it three more times no oh!

verse 3:

i told you once i told you twice but i wont say it three more times and i dont wanna hurt im giving one last ift but i just want you to know!.......iI JUST WANT YOU TO!

finale chorus

Die! die! shut up and it die! die! sht up and take it! once you taken this finale gift from me to you i just want you to Die! die! shut up and tak it! die! die! shut up and take it!

genre: metal
Dudeman <- I WANNA ROCK N` ROLL ALL NIGHT

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
Last edited by darkfalcon62 at Sep 23, 2006,
ok 2 things who r u and what r u taking about this has no poll n if i new how to delete i would

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
I am another User of UG ... When I was talking about the poll I was referring to your other thread where you posted your song correctly, but you added an illegal poll. In this thread you posted it correctly, but didn't have the correct title. Me and another user ( Final ) were just trying to help you post it correctly and get crits. To delete a thread click the "Edit" button in the bottom right corner of your first post and then click "delete message" and the thread will be deleted. Thanks
ok one more thing how is the title incorect

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
its ok i was thinking how is this title wrong

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter
This song sounds pretty intense, what's the music gonna sound like? I like some of it, but most of it is pretty straightforward and that's no fun. You should use more lyrical or metaphorical language to explain some of it, without losing the overall tone of it. I really like verse one, leave it alone.

Wanna bash mine? It's called Masquerade, thanks!
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
I can just picture the music video for this, people's heads blowing up and everything.
But seriously, you seem pretty pissed. I like the raw energy in this piece a lot. Probably done in a fast mode.
this song is supposed to be a mx of sadness and anger

<- DIE!!!!!

^warrr!!!!!^

R.I.P the croc hunter