So I want a new guitar. Something that can dish out great chunks of rythm but can handle lead as well. My price range is anywhere from $460-540(approx.). I play Alt-metal, Post-hardcore, Screamo/Emocore, Experimental, Prog rock, Classic Rock, Grunge, Punk. Here's what I could get and what I have my eyes on so far:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez SZ520
Ibanez ARC300
Fender MIM Fat Strat(Used)
Epiphone '58 Flying V(Used and outfitted with new pots.)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard(Used and is outfitted with a 60's neck.)
PRS Standard SE
Fender MIA Tele (used)

I could probably fit in new pups and stuff on the Strat, Tele, ARC, V, LP or SZ with the money left over. I'd prefer a light guitar with a fast neck and at least one humbucker.

Oh yeah, I'd prefer that it doesnt have a floyd.

Thanks
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Personally, I have the Fat Strat (hum in bridge) and I have a Epi LP Custom that I put SD pups in and I have a Jackson DKMGT that I put the Emg Zakk Wylde set in.

I don't play out but do play every day and record myself often. Though you want light, my favorite guitar is the LP custom...it is a great rhythm guitar and can absolutely shred on lead.

Second is the Jackson...very light, very comfortable, super thin/fast neck...slightly better for lead but a very serviceable rhythm axe, depending on pups installed.

The pups I put in the Epi LP are SD Full Shred in the neck and the SD Custom in the bridge. My guitar teacher toured and had a hit on LA area radio in the 90's and told me if I turned my back he'd steal the guitar from me he likes it so much (the tone).

Just my thoughts...though you honestly won't go wrong with most of the ones you're looking into, I'm not a big Ibanez guy.
Epiphone lp u mentioned
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
what amp do you use? for the stuff you said stick with an Ibanez SZ series even though the neck may be a bit fat. also check out Schecter's stuff if you can afford it
I play through a Laney LV100
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Just so you know, The LP is a limited edition one. It's in transparent blackburst, quilt top.
the amp is alright but probably would of upgraded but if you dont have the money then i would say the Ibanez SZ520 but try it out before you buy
I just bought this recently so I'm stuck with it. It's pretty good-sounding for an SS.

So it's down to the Limited-ed LP and the SZ320/520?
How are they close? Specs-wise?
well the SZ are pretty close but the LP im not too sure it could be a mahogany/alder mixture but since its limited edition i wont know what its made of