http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Xaviere/XV-700+Vin+Nat/10/1

Make what you will of that review.

It's really hard to say anything on it without actually trying it. I've never heard of this brand before but the site makes it seem like a pretty good deal (but then, they all do, don't they?) If you're willing to risk $350 (shipping costs are $30 to US [non-Alaska/Hawaii]) on a guitar that may or may not be good, go for it. Me, I'd check out guitars in a local shop before dropping on a brand that I've never heard of before.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
the ad looks like it's for a freaking miracle diet pill. you can get a solid electric guitar for a lot less than that, and don't forget you need an amp too. check out musiciansfriend.com and look at the ratings of guitars in your price range, or better yet, go to an actual shop. what was this, a google ad or something?
"You are amazed that it is so easy to infect men with the war fever, and you surmise that man has in him an active instinct for hatred and destruction... I entirely agree with you."

--Sigmund Freud in a letter to Albert Einstein