Are Epiphone guitars just a cheap reconstruction of Gibson Guitars, also how do they match up against Schecter guitars.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Epiphone is the sister brand of gibson, like squier is the sister brand of fender, sister brands are generally endorsed by the original and they usually cost a lot less than the originals.
I finally got my gear!

Squier Deluxe Series Satin Trans Double Fat Strat
Roland Cube 15
epiphones are very much better than squiers. They aren't as good as gibsons, with possible exception of elitist's.
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Dont compare Squiers to Epi's LP, they are much better, id say there good enough from an intermediate guitarist.
epiphone's - especialy the lp customs are very well built and can compare to gibsons but the quality of electronics is much worse thats why i'm getting new pickups for my epi lp instead of wasting 1500 on a gibson
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
for a les paul copy i would look into a guitar like a tokai, they are very nice copies, sometimes even better than gibsons.
Quote by munit
for a les paul copy i would look into a guitar like a tokai, they are very nice copies, sometimes even better than gibsons.

shut up....
epiphone > squire

but. . .

epiphone<<<<<<<<<mexican fender. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Obviously comparing an epiphone les paul to the Gibson would be ridiculously pathetic. However they are quality guitars (supposing you get the standard,custom or classic) that are great for the price. I don't know how they compare to schecters, but they sound good, and play most styles easily. The quality isn't that of a Gib, but by god it's not all that far off, and is genuinely good.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!