Hey everyone... i was bored and i just decided to post a bunch of blink 182 songs since there really easy and fun to play... I've done one so far, "Mutt", and i'm going to do about 4 or 5 more... so heres the link if you want to crit... http://connor14.dmusic.com/... i'll crit back to anyone who gives me some feedback.. thanks.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Very nice man. No mistakes. Nightwolf. What are the other ones your going to do?
they do not sound like real guitars to me and this song sounds like another version on this site i think
It's all MIDI...

What a sham.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
?? they are real guitars i played over the MIDI maybe i didnt play loud enough.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
well it all definetely sounds like midi. take it all of the midi guitars so that it is just the bass, drums and vocal melody and then record the song
haha yes i love midi's (old video games)

everything sounds good though, you should put vocals over it
click on the track you want to delete, go to track at the menu at the top then go down to delete or you could just turn the tracks volume down