Um, I would say make your beginning much more like the end. Wow, was the last 20 seconds good! Rhythm and focus are varied perfectly in the last 20 secs but not so much in the beginning which was kind of generic and boring (no offense). So, imo, try to vary yout rhythm more in the first 40 seconds so it's not so predictable and etc. and try not to get stuck in the box cuz it almost sounds like that happened in the first 30 seconds. Good solo tho. I would be impressed if i heard that over a blues band at a show.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
plain and simple, boring, in my opinion all blues solos besides kirk hammets are, its so hard to get away form the stereotype of blues solos, but kirk does it well, follow from example. Peace out
Hey, I liked it a lot. Your bends are really good, and you're fast as hell. I loved it. Quality isnt great (but you know that, I dont know why I still said something about it)
Crit this one? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437220
Quote by andyscoot
plain and simple, boring, in my opinion all blues solos besides kirk hammets are, its so hard to get away form the stereotype of blues solos, but kirk does it well, follow from example. Peace out

hahahhahahahhaha
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Quote by andyscoot

You're an idiot.
Yeah that solo was pretty good.
Hey man, just step outside the minor pentatonic some more, and then it is shred.
That stuff Zakk Wylde does is borderline.
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!