Page 1 of 2
I sent you a PM.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Look at your other thread, i posted in it

Post pix and ill trade for my jsx
its late here, will post pictures tommorow. but it is as imagined, at 5150 head non block letter with small amounts of dust, but will be cleaned before shipping
Ok if you can post um a bit high res so i can get a good look at it, thats only if you can though, no big if you cant
Man, if only I knew about this a month ago!!! Now I'm playing an Ultra Plus instead.
Guitars:
Jackson DXMGT
Agile Al-2000

Amp:
Peavey Ultra Plus 120
Carvin G412B

FX:
Line6 Echo Park
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
Yeah, I bought a JSX head the day before you posted this.....but who knows.....

I do have a question though.....why is there so much preference for the block letter 5150 over this one? What was changed???
Nothing, just the EVH logo, there are no physical or tonal differences with the two, the block letter is the older version.
Alright man, then consider it sold. Have you sold anything on these sites before or on ebay? Or do you have any kind of feedback?
Quote by Cmogi10
480 shipped

Hey thanks asshole, but he isnt replying to my emails, so I doubt hes selling it anymore,.
Quote by dog123
Hey thanks asshole, but he isnt replying to my emails, so I doubt hes selling it anymore,.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Amp is back up for sale, had a deal for 600 and ive already commited to buy another amp with it so i need the 600 for the amp, contact me for more info
Well thats nice of you. Offer it to a guy for 450, then take it back and say you wont sell it for less that 600.
Quote by dog123
Well thats nice of you. Offer it to a guy for 450, then take it back and say you wont sell it for less that 600.

I got a better deal(600) and commited to buy something for 600. SO i will not sell for less than for 600.
Just my opinion here....

It doesn't matter how much you bought something for........it doesn't effect the sale price of your item...

Take this for example....I just bought a Mesa Dual Rectifier stack for $2700...so, in turn, you have to pay me $2700 foy my old XXX so I can pay it off no problem..

Sorry buddy, but it doesn't work that way....

If you were to act in a polite and respectful manner, you would sell to dog123 for the $475 that was agreed upon...no one cares that you spend more money....
Page 1 of 2